Work and trade in the 21st century are highly and exceptionally competitive and plunging behind the competition can havehopeless hazards to a company. Collaborative robots can have a higher efficiency to all kinds of industries and economies as well as many other benefits. There are quite a lot of benefits that collaborative robots can offer and which are right out of the box. They have replaced the human labor in a very risky and deciding factory jobs since the industrial revolution , but they operated with a few safety measures. The collaborative robots, take away some of the environmental dangers that traditional robots may cause, allowing them to work alongside humans and their communication and interaction with humans to be more natural.
In the near future is expected the collaborative robots to play major roles in the next industrial revolution. There is always a downside , for example a lot of unskilled and labor jobs could be useless overnight, but on the other hand new jobs will open up. We should not see a significant loss of industrial jobs due to thecollaborative robots.
- Increased Return on Investment : When collaborative robots are installed, the industries have better capabilities, compliance and production as well . The collaborative robots can be placed anywhere and even relocated after a period of time , which at the end leads to excluding non-productive activities during the production time. All of this can increase the return on the investment and the labor and many other costs can be reduced, which can bring a bigger profit allowance .
- Better and also safer work space and environment:Sincecollaborative robots are made with human cooperation and collaboration ,each of those units are carefully checked for safety rightsin the production line. They can ensure a better and also safer work space and environment, especially in applications where human errors can appear. Such an example is a medical operation, where these robots can really effectively take over and accomplish what is needed without making any
- Better communication and collaboration between robots and humans and their efficiency: the human workers load up the robots with the necessary parts and robots do the rest of the job. In a typical set up ,the human intervention is needed, either the whole production operation needs to be put to a stop or it is a long time until the machines finish the production. In a collaborative robot set up, human workers can work with the collaborative robots on the same workspace, so the efficiency is greatly increased. The most important fact is that collaborative robots can reduce human working hours in production about 80 % .
- Collaborative robots convenient for small- and mid-scale management:More industries with higher production prefer and would like a robotics centered solution, where small and mid-sized industries prefer a manual labor for cost optimization. Withcollaborative robots everything has changed and most of them do not want a hefty process and they are ready to adjust to different outputs.The collaborative robots are available for different purposes such as cutting, shaping, polishing, lifting, sorting and even packaging which is amazing and that is exactly what a small or mid-sized industry need.
- Collaborative robotsare the leaders, but also the future in many industrial fields :the further automation in the production areawould be inevitable, mainly because the machines take over and it is fairly difficult to chose what human roles in the production area are going to be like after a few years, a decade or maybe But with the collaborative robots, both machine output and human efforts can simply go side by side. With an extensive research and development the expected number of them will continue to rise as the time goes by. The sooner an industry moves forward with the collaborative robots, the better would be for everyone.